Good property management services increases the occupant’s satisfaction and promotes energy savings
Ovenia LEED environmental certification
is an internationally renowned and respected environmental-efficiency classification system for buildings that is the most widely used of its kind.
How do you benefit?
• An increase in value of the property when it is sold or leased.
• Cost savings achieved (energy, water, waste) during the lifecycle.
• A basis for marketing and image enhancement for your own business and that of your lessees. Demand for certified business premises is continually growing.
Criteria for certification
In the LEED classification, a building is assessed on the basis of six different criteria:
• Sustainable land use
• Efficient water usage
• Energy consumption
• Selection of materials and recycling of them
• Quality of indoor air
• Innovations in the design process
There are various rating systems, and we choose the most suitable for your property, depending on what type of new building or existing building it is.
Ovenia provides co-ordination of application projects for LEED certificates in accordance with the requirements of the criteria of the rating system selected. LEED environmental ratings are granted
by the external and independent Green Building Certificate Institute, which monitors their use.
The next steps
Is there a property in your portfolio that needs externally verified environmental certification?
Request a quote from us for leading the project!
Tel: +20 130 20
Fax: +20 130 2442